Christian Atsu help turkey

Mustafa Ozat, the vice president of Christian Atsu’s football club, said on Turkish media that the player had been taken from the ruins of a building following the earthquakes in Turkey “with injuries.” Atsu is a professional footballer.

After the earthquakes, which have resulted in the deaths of at least 4,800 people, Atsu, a player for Hatayspor, was unable to escape.

The Ghanaian striker, who is now 31 years old, spent time with Chelsea, Everton, and Bournemouth in addition to his time spent with Newcastle.

Taner Savut, the sporting director for Hatayspor, has not yet been rescued from the structure that fell.

Damage was considerable in the region of Hatay because it was one of the regions that was located the closest to the epicentre of the earthquake.

According to what Ozat reported to Radyo Gol, “Christian Atsu was retrieved from the wreckage with injuries.”

“Unfortunately, our sporting director Taner Savut is still buried beneath the rubble,” said the spokesperson.

“It had a profound effect on Hatay. We are getting closer to the end of the hours that pose the greatest threat.

After spending one season with the Saudi Arabian Club Al-Raed, Atsu made the move to the Turkish club Hatayspor in September 2022. During his career, Atsu earned 65 caps for Ghana.

In the final minute of Sunday’s Super Lig match between Hatayspor and Kasimpasa, he scored the game-winning goal for his team.

The Ghanaian Football Association posted on their Twitter account: “We have received some positive news that Christian Atsu has been safely evacuated from the rubble of the collapsed building and is undergoing treatment.” Let us not cease in our prayers for Christian.